Custom Non-Branded Cold Cup Tumblers and Water Bottles
The current stickers I offer are made from Online Labels OL713WJ Weatherproof Matte Inkjet for the base. I use Expressions Vinyl Economy Laminate over the top. This makes the stickers water resistant and weatherproof.
I used to offer several sticker finishes, and each one has been tested several times using a variety of materials. Here is a run-down of each:
- Thin Matte: I use Online Labels OL175 Standard White Matte for my matte sticker sheets and Online Labels OL713 Standard White Matte for my single stickers.
- Thin Laminate: I use Online Labels OL713 Standard White Matte for the base of my stickers, and I use the Avery Laminate (see above link) from Amazon over the top for a laminated finish.
- Thin Gloss: I use Online Labels OL175 White Gloss Inkjet.
- Thick Vinyl Matte: I use the printable vinyl rolls from Expressions Vinyl (click their link below).
- Thick Vinyl Laminate: I use the printable vinyl rolls from Expressions Vinyl for the base and their Economy Vinyl Laminate over the top. This combination makes a sturdy, waterproof sticker. This is currently the only waterproof sticker I offer in my shop.
I am trying Sticker Mule for the first time! If you'd like to give it a try, use my link to get $10 off your order! I'll get a credit, too!